Friday 8 April 2011

Hey

I dont expect anyone to look at my blog to be honest but im using this as a diary of my year so i can see all my acheivments and the good times ive had. Im in my early 20s and last year is a complete blur to me. I got very depressed and was suffering quite badly from anxiety attacks and didnt leave my house except for work. I ended up having a month of work because i also got really bad insomnia and ended up exhausted and was getting myself in a state. But due to a really good dr, amazing friends and family and the rite medication, im back on track and have decided this year is my year!
Ive always been a big girl, but last year i put on a lot of weight, so this year i joined slimming world and so far have lost 1st 10lbs which im chuffed about. I love to exercise as it gives me such a boost mentally.
I was also working as a home carer last year which ment i was working on and off from 7am till 10pm and wasnt happy doing that. So this year, being my year of course i decided it was time to move on. So i was able to still do my nvq level 3 in health and social care for free, i had to keep working in care. I am now working in a residential home which is great as i am working 1 shift and 1shift only instead of 4 a day. This means i can have a social life again, find time to work out and do my course work with out clock watching!

So on to today. I was alseep most of yesterday so woke up at 5.30am today!! Arghhh. But decided to put it to  good use, i have done a hour on just dance for a little exercise and will be going to the gym in a bit!
I have had an issue just recently with people being needy, and i dont mean to be harsh but im a girl that quite likes her own company and likes to chill out at home on my own sometimes. I got a text last night of a guy i know last night asking if i wanted him to come round tonight and watch a dvd and stuff......and stuff?? We all know what that means and to be honest i really cant be bothered lol! Oh well i shall see how the day goes and then decide.
Well this is MY year so far, catch up later
tatah

Me
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment